COMPACT SYSTEM WITH REVOLUTIONARY NEW GRAVITECH® TECHNOLOGY
Sometimes the simplest solution generates the strongest impact. With WECO E.1, the demo lens is balanced on its gravitational point offering a unique ability to capture its unique shape. By taking this gravity point into account during the blocking and edging process, GraviTech® technology delivers perfect sizing speedily without mechanical distortion of the frame. WECO E.1 is a feature packed system that stands out in its market segment.
|Key Feature Comparison||WECO E.1|
|All-in-one tracing/centring/blocking/edging system||☑|
|Parallax-free camera blocker||☑|
|Shape modification (A, B, lower ˝B, circumference, radius, shape-axis)||☑|
|Integrated grooving, safety bevelling||☑|
- Wheel package: All Materials (incl. glass)
- Automatic polishing (flat and V-bevel) of CR-39, Hi-Index, Trivex, and Polycarbonate
- Intuitive touch-screen icon based interface
- Internal data base for 300 jobs and 200 shapes
- Automatic front/rear safety bevel
- Continuous 3D mapping
- Grooving with variable width and depth at fixed 10° angle
- Bevel programs: automatic, program guided, manual, and flat
- 90mm wheels for exceptional bevel positioning, even on high base curved lenses
- ALL-IN-ONE system: Optical Tracer/Blocker/Edger
- VCA/OMA compliant (OMA v3.07)
- Super hydrophobic lens roughing process
- CE compliant
- Prepared for remote tracing
Integrated optical tracing
The WECO E.1 lens edging system has a superfast optical tracer that simplifies operation and saves space, making the edger ideal for labs where space is limited.
Integrated centring and blocking
The WECO E.1 comes equipped with an integrated camera blocker making it the all-in-one system with one of the smallest footprints in the industry.
Touch screen interface
The simplified interface allows even the most inexperienced operator to easily control every aspect of the system from a large colour LCD touch screen.
Integrated grooving & safety bevelling
The WECO E.1 patternless edging system has been built with integrated grooving, allowing you to save money from not having to send out Supras to a wholesale lab.
|Voltage||CE 230V - 50Hz|