NEXT GENERATION TRACING AND BLOCKING DEVICE
The WECO C.4 is built upon the first optical tracing system capable of using just one reference point to capture a flawless 3D shape in barely 4 seconds. Weco’s patented Gravitech® technology enables perfect shape reproduction and sizing showing superior results compared to those of mechanical tracers. Its design philosophy is to make lab technicians’ lives easier and to reduce job preparation time. In the case of rimless jobs the time saving is huge.
|Key Features||WECO C.4|
|Gravitech®HD: shape recognition & drill hole capturing in seconds||☑|
|Advanced shape modification (width, height, circumference, shape, …)||☑|
|10,000 pattern & 5,000 job memory||☑|
|Fast and very easy to use||☑|
Features and benefits:
- Ergonomic, space-saving design with maximum operator comfort in mind
- Easy-to-use by operators at all experience levels
- Tablet-style high definition intuitive operator interface
- Automatic side detection (N/T)
- Shape mirroring option
- Automatic transfer of PD/height from right to left
- Large data base including space for the complete pattern libraries of 100 frame manufacturers
- Macro’s for most common hole/oblong shapes and for the most common hole groups
- Shape smoothing function to restore the pattern shape in case of damaged or chipped demo lens
- Frame tracing option in the rare occurrence that a demo lens is not available
- Parallax-free technology for perfect blocking results even on high powered and prism lenses
- USB port to upload all OMA compatible frame data via USB stick
- Smart Design 2.0 freehand shape creator. Compatible with milling on WECO E.6 edger
- Wireless connectivity optional
- OMA/VCA compliant
- CE compliant
Shape and drill hole detection in less than 4 seconds
No need to paint shape or drill holes: capturing happens instantly. Modifying drill holes or notches is really easy thanks to the HD image and a handy zoom function. WECO C.4 also has on-board macro’s of the most common drill hole shapes and of popular drill hole groups.
Visualise laser markings
On-screen HD visualisation of hidden markings allows for perfect blocking on laser engravings rather than paint markings which can be painted off axis to start with.
Intelligent Shape Smoothing
This feature allows the WECO C.4 to reproduce the original shape of chipped or damaged demo lenses with minimal effort.
Digital Lens Clock
The on-board lens clock measures the front curve of the lens in a matter of seconds. Combined with the frame wrap data, WECO C.4 uses this information to ensure the best possible fit.
|Width||325 mm (12.8 in)|
|Depth||305 mm (12.0 in)|
|Height||435 mm (17.1 in)|
|Weight/||11 kg (24.3 lbs)|
|Voltage||100V-240V / 50Hz-60Hz|